Growth with distribution
CSR activities in many different fields for the public interest.
- Mutual Growth
- We are cooperating with local universities and trying to create new jobs. Also, we are supporting a local community and cultural events.
- Developing human resources through cooperation with universities
- Supporting local cultural events
- We are trying to contribute to our society and world by developing and commercializing state of the art material technologies for IT industry. Furthermore we are practicing our role in helping the underprivileged.
- Supporting local charities regularly
- Supporting scholarship
- To pass down green environment to the next generation we have made various efforts based on green growth
- Environment friendly policies(complying with international environment standards)
- Green product(developing environment friendly products)
- Developing technologies for resource recycling
DUKSAN Hi-Metal Co., Ltd. makes every effort to be trusted by society and to take the lead of social responsibilities.
We practice ethical management offering clear ethical vision and open communication. Externally we try to build customer trust and to maximize shareholders' value by improving enterprise value and also, internally we seek self-realization of our members.
As a manufacturer of solder ball for BGA package, DUKSAN Hi-Metal Co., Ltd. recognizes that quality/environment management is a core value for the company’s development. Our staffs follow quality policies and keep trying to use resources as efficiently as possible.
- Quality Policies
- 1. Upgradation of manufacturing technology and skills
- 2. Continual improvement in product quality by benchmarking.
- 3. Cost reduction through elimination of waste in all processes.
- 4. Introduction of scientific management technique to maintain and manage high-quality products.
- Environmental Policies
- 1. Complying with international environmental law and improving environmental performance.
- 2. Developing technologies for protecting environment and preserving resources.
- 3. Minimizing discharge of environmental pollutant and providing a pleasant working environment to workers.
- 4. Ensuring transparency of environmental management and participating in environmental protection of the community.
- Main Policies
- 1. Developing environmental friendly products.
- 2. Using resources and energy efficiently.
- 3. Reducing waste and recycling
DUKSAN HI-METAL is committed to support and subscribe to the use of Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC) Conflict-Free Minerals which include gold(Au), tantalum(Ta), tungsten(W), tin(Sn). "DRC Conflict-Free" is defined to mean products that do not contain conflict minerals or their derivatives determined to be directly financing or benefiting armed groups in the DRC or adjoining country (Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, United Republic of Tanzania, Angola, Congo, Central African Republic). DUKSAN HI-METAL has established and implemented procedures to comply with this policy. DUKSAN HI-METAL require all suppliers to undertake reasonable due diligence within their supply chain to ensure that the minerals are not being sourced from mines in conflict areas. Suppliers are required to source minerals from any current published list of Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition-Global e-Sustainability Initiative (EICC-GeSI) audited smelters.
Occupational Safety and Health Policy
DUKSAN Hi-Metal considers occupational safety and health as priorities of all management activities so follows occupational safety and health policies constantly to make our workplace safe and healthy.
- Occupational Safety and Health Policy
- 1. Considering occupational safety and health as the priorities of management
- 2. Operating the best system to achieve occupational safety and health policies and goals
- 3. Comprehending and following all the rules and regulations required in management
- 4. Finding and improving potential danger in management
- 5. Establishing safety management system and safety culture through constant education and training for all staffs.